Friday, October 23, 2009

Party Party Party !!!

Aniahaseyo..Hello to all of you~~ ^^

In this October,
I was damn busy took part in parties...
So I am very tired now & gotta pick up my lessons in these few weeks..
Coz my final exam is coming soon!!
Arghhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~
It's 18 Nov...
And I still keep blog-ing, playing Facebook, etc.

But the worst is,
my studies is declining...
from the 2nd place to the 8th place!!!!
Gosh~!!
So I gotta study harder & harder & harder
as my mum wish I could get the 1st place among the whole Form1 students...
and she hopes me can get good achievement...of course~

* pressure * T__T

The conclusion is...
I PROBABLY will not update my blog until the final exam over..
So MAYBE this is the last post for October...~

Enjoy the photos below~~~

AT THE PIZZA HUT - XIN WEI'S BIRTHDAY

Breadsticks ~


Mushroom soup ~


Potato crisps, calmari rings & prawn tempura ~


Pouring Pepsi drinks ~


Hawaii seafood pizza ~


Hawaii tuna pizza ~


Chocolate Truffle birthday cake ~


The birthday girl, Xin Wei ~


--------------------SEPARATE LINE----------------------

2009 GOOD FRIENDS GATHERING PARTY AT MY HOUSE

Ice-cream cake ~


Tid-bits for the party ~


Food for the party ~


Cheese smile..kachak!! ~


Took this before playing water ~


"Watering" ourselves ~


Gone crazy already..how ridiculous we are!! ~


The red team ~


The blue team ~


"Water War" is begining..~


Karaoke-ing ~


Singing ~


Friends & sister are disguise-ing girls gangster ~



* Have a nice weekend !!! Bye bye ~
See you guys at 12th November..............

3 comments:

小虫 said...

update when u r free la~!!
go get urself n study!!

wahhh~!! 你们的 party 好疯狂哦!

一旧饭 said...

I want party time too!!!

珊珊 * Shan said...

CacinG
Yes bro!
I'll surely gt myself n study!
yep..our party is indeed vry crazy~~
it is fantastic...

一旧饭
Yes u can hv party time 2..of coz!!
:)