Saturday, November 14, 2009

Still got 1 day exam..

I hv 2 say tat I'm sorry
tis is bcoz I still can't update my blog usually...
until maybe 17/11/09...??

Sunday(8/11/09) is actually my 1st day of exam..
BUT
Our Kelantan football team gt into the final stage
so...
we gt a holiday on Sunday...
kind of lame..isn't it??
our exam had 2 delay js bcoz of tis....=.=
tis makes me feel lk football match r so annoying..

our Klate Football team loss on tat match la..
the result is KLATE: 1 N.SEMBILAN: 3
ahaha~ (I'm so evil..XD)
70% of spectators r Kelantan ppl!!
"Ore Klate" made a label stated:GOMOH KLATE GOMOH KLATE..
But all those players..haiz..no use 1 la...XD
they gt no experience 2 ply football at big stadium!!
hw can they win ??!!

ok, i stop writing till here..

* nw I hv 2 study GEO ady..bye ~~~

2 comments:

wenyileong said...

呵呵。。。加油吧!!!

珊珊 * Shan said...

wenyileong
yes I will!! thx ya..:)