Thursday, March 11, 2010

♥ Straight A in SPM ~!!! ♥

Hello everyone~!!
First of all, I'm really sorry...~
I can't renew my blog due to some problems that occured to my home computer recently..my computer can't even see Chinese words...so I didn't visit fellow bloggers' blog...
=3=

2009 SPM's result was released yesterday
My elder sister, Yen Yen, gt straight A in SPM~!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
She did it~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She gt 8A+ & 2A......feelin' extremely happy~ ^^
Besides that, she is our school's top student in year 2005-2009
She yelled so loud till everybody in school look at her~ XD
I felt that she really deserved it..
cause' she worked for so hard & so long...

And of course,
we went to Sri Thai to celebrate at night~

**took a deep breath**
It's my turn to take PMR exam next year, SPM exam in year 2014
So I think I gotta study hard to get good results too.
cause' all my cousins also got good results...
I mean GOOD GOOD results
This makes me feel that the pressure is coming to 'press' me..
BUT
I also have confidence to myself,
just not that much as my fellow siblings & cousins had..I think~
**sigh**

Anyway,
I got my fun time too~
Just to decrease my pressure given by myself
(and my family members too..actually~)


p/s: I can't see all the comments..so I'll reply next time~







* Can I do it too? ^^

2 comments:

Jiaxin said...

恭喜你姐姐哦!(:

你也可以做到的
一起加油吧!

珊珊 * Shan said...

哈哈。。谢谢哦~我会帮你传达。。
真的吗?那我们一起加油加油吧~!!!