Monday, January 18, 2010

MY 14th BIRTHDAY

On 15th of January
I celebrated my 14th birthday twice..
with my friends in Kota Bharu, Kelantan(the capital city of Kelantan)
& of course, celebrated with family at home too..=D

Take a look at these photos below...^^


Good friends~ (Do u guys c Chia Li in this photo? xD)


My senior & my best friend is being crazy~ xD


"leng lui" Chia Li... :)


Colourful drinks~~~ :D


Nice nice fruit lemonade~ xD


My birthday cake~ quite yummy..^^


The birthday cake without the birthday girl...=P



I gt not enough time to shoot the pictures of food that we ate bcoz my friends were extremely hungry at that time..so they ate the food immediately after the waiter put the food on our table..LOL..hahax~ xD

And they don't let me take a photo of them too..=.=






* I was quite enjoyable that day... =)

No comments: